The education system in Indonesia?When we explore deeper into the education system in our country whether it is correct or already eligible.let’s listen to the education system in the country “other we can model such as Finland. Why Finland, becausethe United States itself are far below the level of Finland, precisely in order to 17th. Then, where appeal the education system in Finland with other countries, especially Indonesia? the answer is in the independence of students and teachers, whereas the United States is a developed country and surely almost everyone wants education there when able
In Finland independence in following the teaching and learning process was not only enjoyed by teachers is so revered but also transmitted to the students through a variety of important occasions.
One in which each student was given special autonomy to determine the schedule of exams for the subjects that he thought he had mastered.diIndonesia even burdened if we are required to master the test subjects that has been set
This system is maintained by the Finnish and finally managed to deliver this country in the top position as the most successful in managing its national education.
Fantastiknya, in the evaluation study, the number of graduates nationwide lack never exceeded 2 percent annually.Finland is also not familiar with the term semester exams especially national exams like ground water.as a record of our country from now on simply getting good grades and not a science.many children “who are willing to cheat for the sake of high value. but it actually made our country collapsed, it is increasingly mushrooming and the effect will lead our country worse off. Thus, in Finland whoever the president and the minister of education is not going to have a significant effect on the future of education.Because the functions of government in advancing the education sector is the financial support and legality.
The following is an example that we might state of the education system in Finland:
1. Children Finland did not start school until age 7 years old.(Compare with parents in Indonesia actually proud school children at ages under 7 years of age, even with severe learning beben.)
2. Not apportion Trials and PR, until by the age of their teens.
3. Children are not measured at all during the first six years of their education.(In our education system, students from elementary to stress because it is often feared The school, with seabreg Exam, But sometimes children are often not taught).
The children are not measured at all for the first six years of Reviews their education.
4. There is only one mandatory standardized test in Finland, taken when children are 16 years old.(Compare this with the exam system in middle and high school, UN Plus, not only makes a dishonest institution, Children only appreciated her brain alone, minus the talent and Interest)
5. No Class seed, all abilities are in the same class.And finally proven RSBI / RSI in Indonesia by the Court revoked its existence, because it would create a new caste caste in education.
6.Finlandia spend about 30 percent more for the cost of education per student to surpass the United States.
7. 30 percent of children receive extra help during their first nine years of school.
8. 66 per cent of students enter university’s highest tinggi.Dan erofa
9. Almost all students have the academic ability of equitable
10. science classes up to 16 students so that they can carry out practical experiments in each class.
.Science Classes are capped at 16 students so that they may perform practical experiments in every class.
11. 93 percent of the Finnish graduate of SMA.bahkan17,5 peresen higher than the US.
12. 43 percent of Finnish middle school students go to vocational schools.
SD 13.Siswa get 75 minutes of recess a day in Finland compared to an average of 27 minutes in the United States.
43 percent of Finnish high-school students go to vocational schools.
14. Teachers only spend 4 hours a day in the classroom, and took 2 hours a week for “professional development.”
Teachers only spend 4 hours a day in the classroom, and take 2 hours a week for “professional development.”
15. Finland has a total number of teachers in New York City, yet far fewer students.By comparison 600,000 students in Finland with 1.1 million in NYC.
of things we can the example above, would Indonesia still arrogant towards its education system.should we continue to fix the education system in this country we are beloved.but alas for children “who are required to master the lessons given.