SMKN1Slahung – Boiling may be the easiest way to cook eggs.Process it bypoachingcan end up messy, while for frying, you must use spatula.
Not to mention the scrambled eggs whose texture can become rubbery if cooked incorrectly.While the omelets, many cooks are still learning to make it perfectly.
By boiling the eggs, you can simply insert the egg into the water following with the shell, and wait until cooked.Even so, there are some people who like to eat a boiled egg with the yellow part is still half cooked, so melted when eaten.
Then, how to boil an egg that is half-cooked yellow?
Here’s the recipe, as reported from the Huffington Postpage.
Boiled eggs undercooked
How to make
1. Put the egg into a pot that size is large enough.You can cook directly up to 6 eggs, just do not stacked.
2. Pour cold water into the pan containing the egg and light the fire.Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and prepare a timer.Set the time according to the desired level of boiled egg maturity.
3. Keep boiling your eggs and be sure not to cover the pan.
4. Once the timer is gone, lift the egg and flush or soak it with cold water to stop the cooking process.
5. Peel and eggs are ready to serve.
According to the cookbook of the French Culinary Institute, the following is a record of cooking boiled egg time according to the desired level of maturity.
-Soft-boiled egg: 3 minutes
-Medium-soft boiled egg: 4 minutes
-Hard-boiled egg: 11 minutes
SMKN1Slahung – During this time, peoplegenerallyprefer to process fish by frying in hot oil until crunchy, or burned and eaten with soy sauce.In fact, there are ways to process other fish, which is not less fun and certainly no less delicious, ie baked.
You can bake fish with various herbs andtoppingsaccording to taste.You can also add cheese, macaroni to potatoes to make it into a casserole dish.
Here, the complete recipe, as quoted from the page Land O Lakes.
-4 ounces of white fish fillet (cod, dori and others)
-2 tbsp butter
-2 cups baby spinach (young spinach)
-1 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley
-1 tsp grated lemon rind
-1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
How to make
1. Preheat the oven to a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius.Coat the toaster with oil and put the fish on it.Bake for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat the skillet, add butter, spinach, parsley and grated lemon rind.Cook for about 1 minute.Turn off the fire.
3. Remove the fish from the oven and put spinach and parmesan cheese on top of the fish flesh.Bake back for 5-10 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
* For 4 servings
SMKN1Slahung – Still remember two women blooded Indonesia, who won a cooking competition in one of television in Australia,My Kitchen Rules?In 2016, Tasia and Gracia won the competition, thanks to their ingenuity in collaborating western cuisine with traditional Indonesian cuisine.
Well, there is one of their desserts that is able to lure judges judgment until they finally get into the final round.
The dish was panna cotta, a typical Italian-textured pudding made from milk.They named it Summer Delight Coconut Panna Cotta with Lemon Curd and Toasted Coconuts.
“This is thedessertthat brought us to the final round,” Gracia told VIVA.co.id, when met at Central Park, Jakarta, Tuesday, May 23, 2017.
The aroma of panna cotta is very fragrant when freshly cooked and still in a hot state.When tasted, the texture is so soft and the sweetness is not excessive.There is a touch of savory taste also from the lemon sauce and grated coconut sprinkled roast.Moreover, while eating sesame nougatine.
The ingredients that need to be prepared to make panna cotta include coconut milk, cooked cream, sugar,full creammilk, vanilla, salt, gelatin, eggs, flavorless butter, lemon, white and black sesame, strawberries and grated coconut Has been roasted.
Here’s how to make it as mentioned by Tasia and Gracia.
1. To make panna cotta, put coconut milk, cream, sugar, milk and vanilla into a medium sized pan and cook over medium heat until the sugar dissolves.Enter the gelatin and mix well, then turn the heat off.
2. Pour the liquid panna cotta into 6 small containers while filtered.Chill in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
3. To make lemon curd sauce, put the egg yolks, eggs and sugar in a pan and stir until blended.Heat over low heat, then add butter, salt, lemon.Stir back flat.Strain and pour into sterilized bottles.Chill in the refrigerator.
4. To make sesame nougatine, put sugar and butter into a pan and cook over medium heat.Mix well until liquid sugar and turn off the heat.Put the sesame seeds and pour them in a mold or container that has been coated with oil.Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.Chill in the refrigerator.
5. To serve, remove the panna cotta from the refrigerator and prepare a bowl of warm water.Carefully place the panna cotta in water for 30 seconds and turn the mold onto the plate.
6. Serve with lemon curd sauce, baked grated coconut, sesame nougatine and strawberry fruit.
SMKN1Slahung – Preparing meals for sahur, most people, like to cook menu that is easy to process and practical.However, it must be remembered, practical food should still contain high nutritional value, let alone the menu to eat sahur.
Spoken by nutritionist Rita Ramayulis DCN M.Kes., The principle of Sahur that must meet the nutrients and energy through food that is easily digested.”Low-fat proteins are chosen to be easy to digest and energize until the afternoon, and fried with a little oil,” he said.
For those of you who are confused to cook what to eat sahur, following a practical recipe that can be tried at home.Vegetable Chicken Balls.In addition to the ingredients contain protein, low fat, Vegan Chicken Balls from Rita is also delicious and tempting.
Vegetable Chicken Balls
150 gr chopped chicken breast
1 carrot, diced small, half boiled
Salt, pepper, fried onions and chopped onion to taste.
100 gr wheat flour
150 gr bread flour
How to make
1. Put the chopped chicken into a container, mix it with carrots, sugar, salt, and pepper.Stir.
2. The shape of the dough becomes round like a ball
3. Put the chicken ball into the flour
4. Spread the chicken ball with eggs that have been shaken
5. Coast of chicken ball with bread flour
6. Fry chicken balls, remove if the color is yellowish.
7. Chicken balls ready to serve
SMKN1Slahung – The combination of sweet taste of soy sauce and spices in a serving of sweet sour mussels guaranteed to make your tongue does not stop swaying.This protein-rich menu is also suitable to serve your iftar with your family.
If you are curious to try the sweet and savory flavor that seep into the green shells, here is a recipe leaked from Elly, catering entrepreneur who creates the shellfish from thegrandmotherto VIVA.co.id.
Before you start cooking, Elly gives you a few tips on cultivating the shell.Soak the shell for 15 minutes, then replace the soaking water and soak the mussels again in the same timeframe.
After that, just boiled the mussels for a few minutes.However, you should first boil water with spices such as ginger, galangal, and lemon grass until boiling.Only then can you enter the shells.
Sweet sour clams
-5 kilograms of green mussels
-100 grams of ginger
-100 grams galangal
-3 lemongrass stalks
-3 orange leaves
-2 bay leaves
-Right amount of oil
– Sufficient basil
-Close celery enough
-Fresh lemon juice to taste
-2 pieces of loin
-Red onion peeled
-1 segment of ginger finger
– Tomatoes to taste
-Close grind to taste
– Sufficient fish taste
How to make
1. Boil the shell that has been cleaned for 15 minutes.Then set aside.
2. To make the sauce, grind all the ingredients until smooth.Then heat the cooking oil and saute the seasoning until fragrant.Add the mussels, stir well, then reduce the heat and let the spices seep into the shell for 10 minutes.
3. Once cooked, add a few basil leaves and a fine celery.Before eating, give a few drops of lemon juice to strengthen the taste.
SMKN1Slahung – In Indonesia, samosa is no longer foreign although rarely encountered.Not only in the country, samosa also exist in various corners of the world, such as in India, Central Asia, Arab, Africa and even in the Mediterranean.
The names are different, although apparently the same.Samosa is also often called samoosa or sambusa.However, from the various mentioned, Indian samosa is one of the most famous.Probably because of the use of aromatic herbs that make Indian samosa popular in the world.
Well, if you are tired of breaking the fast with fried variants such as bakwan, tempeh and tofu, maybe this samosa recipe worth a visit.You can also mengkreasikannya with other ingredients, such as beef.Here as reported from the page Kitch Me.
-2 pieces of potatoes, peeled
-1 cup of frozen peas, let stand at room temperature
-2 tbsp vegetable oil
-1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
-1 bay leaves, crude mashed
-2 pieces of onion, finely chopped
-1/2 kilograms of ground beef
-4 cloves of garlic, puree
-1 tbsp grated ginger
-1/2 tsp black pepper
-1 1/2 tsp salt
-1 tsp ground cumin powder
-1 tsp coriander powder
-1 tsp turmeric powder
-1 tsp chili powder
-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
-1/2 tsp powder cardamom
-2 tbsp coriander leaves, fine count
-2 tbs green chilli, fine count
– Vegetable oil to taste for frying
-16 ounce leather samosa packing
How to make
1. Boil potatoes and peas until tender.Once cooked, mash it together.Set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.Enter the seeds of cumin and bay leaf.Cook until it turns brown.
3. Then put onions and beef.Cook until the beef is cooked evenly and the onion soft.Put garlic and ginger.Stir well.Season with black pepper, salt, cumin powder, coriander, turmeric, chili, cinnamon and cardamom.Saute until fragrant.
4. Put the mashed potatoes and peas.Stir well.Remove and leave to cool.
5. After the cold, put the coriander and green chili into the stir.Mix well and put in samosa skin.Fold into triangle shape.
6. Fried samosa for about 3 minutes or until it turns golden brown.Lift and drain.
Cheese tart is now a snack hits various places one of them in the capital.Crunchy tart skins and soft cheeses often make a lot of tongues in love.
The widely known cake originated from Jeoang is sold with various prices.For those of you who want to save money, maybe you can create your own cheese tart with cheese tart recipe from Advisory Chef Anchor Food Professional, Yus Andriana.The following materials and how to manufacture.
Leather pie 25 pieces
Anchor Butter 145gr
Baker mix blending 20gr
Refined sugar 75gr
Medium protein flour 240gr
Milk powder 20gr
Baking powder 4gr
Fresh grated parmesan cheese 50gr
How to make:
1. Beat ingredients 1 to creamy, pour the ingredients 2 gradually, mix well.
2. Print in tart shell (tart mold) (4cm diameter 55/24)
3. Weigh 14gr, bake 150 degrees until cooked and yellow
Cream cheese filling
Anchor Cream cheese 500gr
Anchor whipping cream 375g (shake)
Vanilla essence 5gr
Parmesan powder 5gr
How to make:
1. Beat cream cheese and sugar until soft
2. Add parmesan and cornstarch
3. Stir with whipped cream (70%)
4. Piping the top of the tart that has been cold and weigh 30gr, freeze before baking
5. Polish with egg yolks, bake at a temperature of 200 degrees for 5-8 minutes.
Tips from Chef Yun:
– Before bake the skin tart, skin tart skewer with a fork.This needs to be done so that the hot air flow does not make the kick tarts become bubbly or sticking up.
– If the tart skin dough wants to be stored for a long time, you can bake until half-baked and then freeze in the freezer by using a sealed container.
“This tart leather can difrozen up to one month, before the re-use polish with yolk,” said Chef Yun sat held cooking class class Anchor Food Professional cooking in Fontera Office, Jakarta some time ago.